A Personalized Plan by Investors Group
Your written plan will be tailored specifically for you and will reflect your goals and aspirations. It will be reviewed with you regularly and updated or adjusted to reflect major changes in circumstances or life events.
The planning process begins with you in mind.
Meeting - Define Goals
- A meeting to discuss your goals and objectives.
- Discussion of life goals and objectives.
- Goals and Concerns
A financial review where we gather data and conduct a personal financial review using our comprehensive investment questionnaire and other data-gathering tools and resources.
- Gather Data
- Detailed Personal Financial Review
- Investment Questionnaire
Building The Plan
Analyzing data using our own sophisticated, proprietary financial planning and Symphony Strategic Investment PlanningTM asset allocation software to provide potential strategies and recommendations based on numerous scenarios and projections in consultation with you.
- Analyze Data
- Proprietary financial planning software
- Symphony asset allocation software
- Identify potential strategies and recommendations
- Prepare written financial plan
Presentation of The Plan
Preparing your written plan – this is presented with our recommendations and an explanation of projections and how to best get you from here to there.
- Preset detailed plan
- Explain and discuss recommendations
The implementation of your plan
- Client decision
- Agree on course of action and timeline required to implement
Ongoing monitoring of the Plan: review and progress. Check in:
- Life Events
- Personal Circumstances
- Tax Laws
- Economic Circumstances